Friday, November 02, 2007

Today's little post

I'm hoping there will be a longer post on some relevant topic, but I'm about to head off for today's shoot for this month's round of Backpack Picnic videos. We start shooting at 8 and often times we go late, so I'm not sure when I'll be back. And, despite being the online face and voice for Dell, I still don't have and can't afford a laptop to take with me to the shoot. So yeah, I hope I will be posting more today. We'll see.

Also, speaking of Backpack, this round of sketches we're starting to really feel like a four-person troupe, with Jeremy and I stepping out of our George and Ringo roles a little more than we have in the past.

Until I get back here, go read some of what my fellow Austin and LA NaBloPoMo improv bloggers are writing about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home