Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lest we degenerate into bickering factions

A nice little snippet from an email I received today with regards to tomorrow's AIC banquet.

In the event that I can't get by, please share my congratulations with the group on such a strong year. I continue to be so impressed by the talent and the level of commitment everyone in this current improv scene has toward making this a real community in which everyone has a place and everyone prospers. In my time here, I've seen this happen in other areas of the arts scene and it's always an inspiration. That's no less true of you all than anyone else. Celebrate yourselves, and keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more.


This from an Austin art person who know whereof he or she speaks. I think I will read this tomorrow if I can.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home