Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Foleyvision

Before I forget to write about the experience, I should mention that last Saturday, Buzz and I did our Foleyvision show with Fred Newman, the sounds effects guy from A Prarie Home Companion. It's a running joke around my house how little I care for APHC, but damn, Fred Newman is a freaking genius. There were some battle and explosion scenes where Buzz and I didn't have anything to do, and we just looked at each other gobsmacked while Fred made the sounds of explosions and giant flying Japanese robots and Godzilla-like monsters and motorcycles, simultaneously, with his mouth. Totally amazing. And he was really complimentary to me and Buzz, which felt good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

What can I say, being included in Surfer's PARADISE isn't much when you've won a Webby Award. The blog's great though so I'm plugging you in. :o) It's the first edition so I want it to be a strong one, eh.

Maybe someday when I get back to Austin we can go and check out the bats!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home