Thursday, November 30, 2006

8% Nation, or Day 30

I only just discovered the reviews of NaBloPoMo at Writing Aspirations.

I went and checked out her reviews of the E section. Granted this was earlier on, but my blog entries haven't been any more focused since that day. I'm guessing I was lumped in with this group:


8% I have absolutely no idea what their blog is about... I'm thinking nablo has led them to completely random posts... some just pictures, some just links... some just idle personal observations


I was not singled out directly, but hey, yesterday my pal Roy got a link. I know he and Kaci are NaBloPoMo participants as well. I'm sure there are other Austin people as well, but those two are the only ones from my social circle that I know of.

Here at the end of the month, I feel it's been good to put some pressure on myself to actually commit words daily to some kind of medium, and I hope the trend continues.

I finished my review of SkyMaul today and it's off to the editor. I think I'm going to be doing more reviews in the near future. I'll put links to them once they're published.

I think I'm also going to start doing more reviews of stuff here, which was my original intention when I started this blog.

First up, the new Joanna Newsom album, Ys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home